Monday, August 27, 2012

My Fall List of Fun Things to Do!


Things To Do This Fall

My pumpkin last year

 Fall is coming and it's my favorite time of year, every season I make a list of fun things to do as well as a list of things that are hallmarks of that time of year.  Fall is the time to ready for winter. A time of stocking up, making repairs, and snuggling in the chilly air with the people and animals that you love the most. Here is my list of 50 fall activities and things that I will do around my house here in Brooklyn to enjoy and get the most of out this magical season!


Go to a Pumpkin Patch
Haunted House (Not TOO scary!)
Go for Fall Wine Trail
Contemplate agreeing to go Camping
Oktoberfest
Pillow Fort and Scary Movie with Big Daddy
Go Horseback Riding
Go Antiqueing
Scenic Drive Upstate
Buy 3 new sweaters!
New pair of boots for fall
Get Chimi a Jets Jersey from Big Daddy
Put Away Summer Bedclothes
Put away Summer Clothes
Donate Clothes
Repair Scarves and Gloves and Shoes
Dry Garden Herbs
Plant some mums
View of Autumn color in my neighborhood

Get the garden ready for winter
Put Fall Scents around the House ; candles, 
wallflowers, and scented oils/potpourri
Make a Wreath for the Door
Put up Fall Decorations
Get a Cinnamon Broom for the front door
Re-Paint the kitchen
Do a Recipe Swap with my friends
Plan Halloween Party
Host Football Gameday (1 Giants/1 Jets)
Have “bonfire” and roast marshmallows
Pumpkin Carving Party!
Pick some colorful leaves and send them to my Floridians
Pictures with piles of leaves
Renaissance Faire
Learn to Play Backgammon
Picnic in the Park
Make Apple Butter
 Make some Beer with Bid Daddy
Homemade Stew with Dumplings
Make Homemade Marshmallows
Learn to make toffee
Make 5 Pumpkin Dishes
Chimi's 1st Halloween October 2007

Make a Pecan Pie
Cross-stitch
Make Family Calendar
Make Countdown Calendars! Woot!
Re-Organize the kitchen with Big Daddy so
 it’s how we both like it
Host Thanksgiving? Get out invites!
Plant some bulbs for Spring
Clean Outside of my Windows
Repaint the house numbers
 Try some new vegetables from the market

Chimichanga having a photoshoot in some leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment