Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A New Beginning

Last month I traveled to New Orleans, and for the first time ever I had my palm read and my Tarot done.  I waited and eagerly watched for signs of trickery and for broad statements.  I received none of that.  (I had my Tarot and Palm done in a reading at Voodoo Authentica- I will put contact information below.  He was wonderful and if you are in town I highly suggest him to anyone who is serious about getting a reading.  WARNING: If you are screwing up he will tell you off about it so be prepared for the truth.) He gave me specific, in detail accounts of who I am and where I'm going and what obstacles are blocking my way.  He also suggested that I take up herbology as I am a natural healer and seem to be a little too old to start medical school (I don't think my math skills would suffice anyhow.)  So I decided I would and here I find myself.

Since November 1st was the new year (Samhain is the New Year) I decided to chronicle what I learn this year and all the years to come.   Most New Year celebrations focus on what you will change about yourself in the future but our new year seems to focus more on how far you've come, to look back and share what you've learned with those you love.  Moving forwards quite often means looking backwards.  This year I take up healing others and focusing more on my own spiritual path and I will be sharing it with all of you who join me.

Voodoo Authentica
612 Rue Dumain
New Orleans, LA 70116
(French Quarter)
Telephone: 504-522-2111       Email: voodooshop1@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment